Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Once when I was frightened.. dis happened...

Once whens I was afraids, I don't gets afraids very offens buts  whens I do its usually a goods reason, anyways  We was explorins dis really dark scary sim ands when we got to this parts we walked by a skelton ins dis bowl thingy and when you walks by you it jumps outs at yous and tries to grabs you its super scary. Other times I mostly gets afraid acuz ub mine feelings, those are scary anyways ands usually mine afraid feelings jus end up being something stupid ands really not the case , so Im learnin jus to  ignores dem. I guessin dat eberyone gets afraids sumatimes, and really im afraids to even talks about what im afraid ub so I jus gonnas stop writins..

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you wrote this: It has a good flow yet it twists as well. Keep up the cool writing, Kenzie.

    PS. Your final sentence is a great ending.

    ReplyDelete